Any return of Goods and/or request for credit on Goods returned shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The Goods are returned by our recognised carrier;
- The sales order number must be attached to the outside of the Goods;
- The Goods must be undamaged, unopened and in resalable condition (this includes all manuals, brochures and other material);
- The original invoice and reason for return must be enclosed with the Goods;
- The risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of Goods returned to us will remain with you until the Goods have been received and inspected at our premises;
- If required to do so by us, you must be able to show proof of delivery of returned Goods. Failure to comply will result in a repudiation of any claims made by you against us for the returned Goods in question
Product added to compare.